Our diversified group of associates with decades of proven experience in quality & environmental Management Systems provides a full range of consulting services for certification.
On-site Seminars / Training
ISO 9001, AS 9100, IATF 16949, TL 9000, ISO 13485, CMMI, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 22000, ISO 17025, BS 25999
- Management Awareness/ Executive Overview
- Requirements, Interpretation & Implementation
- Internal Auditing
- Design Control
- Transition Training
- Aspects and Impacts
Other Structured on-site Training (SOST)
In addition to the above we provide various other structured on-site training (on subjects related to management skills, project management, leadership skills, SPC, manufacturing skills, lean manufacturing, customer service, vocational English as a second language(ESL), computer training etc.) for retraining of your existing workforce. If you qualify you may be able to secure ETP funding.
Consulting and Auditing services on per man-day basis
Gap Analysis/Preliminary Quality/ Environmental System Audits
- Gap Analysis / Preparedness Level Evaluation
- Documentation Audit
- Compliance Audit
- Process Flow
- Say What You Do Audit
- Manuals, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Formats and Master Lists
- Issue and Change Control
- Do What you Say Audit
- Documentation Control
- Process Control
- Record Keeping
- Process Mapping
- Level I Quality/Environmental Manual
- Calibration System
- Guidance for Quality/Environmental Management System
Guaranteed Success Plan 3
Complete on-site service Guaranteed Success Plan
Under this plan, we provide the following on-site services you need to get the ISO 9001, AS 9100, IATF 16949, TL 9000, ISO 13485, CMMI, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 22000, ISO 17025, BS 25999 registration.
- All required educational seminars and training
- Preliminary Quality Systems Audit and preparedness level evaluation / Gap analysis
- Project Planning/implementation strategies
- Development of a corporate quality manual Level 1
- Guidance / help in preparing and finalizing other levels of documentation such as common and departmental procedures, work instructions, forms etc.
- Pre-registration audit/s
- Selection of and communication with reputed certification body
- Support during certification/registration audit
*We will continue to provide full support till you achieve the desired certification, at no extra cost to you!
THAT'S OUR GUARANTEE OF YOUR SUCCESS!
Please contact us for further detail on this plan. Some restrictions may apply.
NOTE: We also offer ‘Annual Certification Maintenance’ Contracts, including Annual Internal Audit.